We've had an incredible experience, coming together to work together for a much bigger cause.
What are my main takeaways from the trip?
- If you have a goal you want to achieve you need to surround yourself with like-minded people who have the same or a similar goal. They are more likely to relate to the struggles you are having.
- If you are new then you need to surround yourself with people who have been there and achieved the same or similar results that you want. And listen to them! They know what they're talking about!
- It's more fun in a group and a lot less effort. Just like cycling with a group - you expend a lot less energy to achieve the same results making it possible to get there easier.
- If you work together you are more likely to reach that goal because you will be encouraged and motivated along the way just as you will be encouraging and motivating others. And it will be a lot more fun and a lot less stressful. Enjoy the journey.
- The power of numbers. Alone you will get so far, together we are unstoppable. Just like the fundraising. Individually, we raise small amounts, together, we raise more and as a result get to make a difference to more children. What impact can you make by working with a group?