- If you have a goal you want to achieve you need to surround yourself with like-minded people who have the same or a similar goal. They are more likely to relate to the struggles you are having and can help guide and support you through those.
- If you are new and have things to learn then surround yourself with people who have been there and achieved the same or similar results that you want. And listen to them! They know what they're talking about!
- It's more fun in a group and a lot less effort. Just like cycling with a group - you expend a lot less energy to achieve the same results making it possible to get there easier.
- If you work together you are more likely to reach that goal because you will be encouraged and motivated along the way just as you will be encouraging and motivating others. And it will be a lot more fun and a lot less stressful. Enjoy the journey.
- The power of numbers. Alone you will get so far, together we are unstoppable. Having trained in a group and by myself there is very definitely a change in your internal state being part of a group. You push yourself that little bit harder. Even with just one other person. Alternatively you want others to succeed so you help push them along too which makes you accountable and helps YOU to stay on track. What impact can you make by working with a group?
We have Fit Clubs and 24Fit 4 Week Challenges running during the school term in Lower Hutt so if you need a bit of extra help and support to get active and achieve your health & wellness goals then check them out.
If you want to start today and add more energy to your day, feel amazing and start living a healthy active lifestyle then download my FREE PDF that is packed full of simple practical tips you can implement into your day straight away.